Gian Sagar Dental Hospital brings together some of the most talented dental and medical professionals with the best technology and working environment to ensure the highest standards of training and patient care at an affordable cost.
- World Class Campus with the latest equipment.
- Nine state of art departments as per requirement of Dental Council of India and Baba Farid University of Health Sciences.
- Hi tech Implant Clinic with back up of Ceramic Laboratory.
- LASER Clinic in Periodontology Department.
- Conduction of Certificate Course on Implants by Noble-Biocare.
- Fully Computerised RVG Units and Intra Oral Cameras.
- World Class Digital OPG unit from Gendex.
- 4 Fully Air Conditioned Lecture Theatres for students.
- Well maintained Play Grounds for Students.
- A Journal is being pulished by GSDCH titled “Indian Journal of Dentistry” quarterly through Elsevier worldwide.
- More than 200 Implants have been placed in GSDCH.
- Smile Designing is being done at GSDCH. Patients come from countries like Australia, U.S.A, Canada for this purpose.
- Minor and Major Surgeries of all types, Porcelain Crowns, Fixed Orhtodontics are being performed at GSDCH.
- Rare Surgeries are being also performed at GSDCH.
- A Village (Jansua) is adopted under the Gian Sagar Family Dental Care Health Project to ensure complete dental care for the villagers.
- An average of 15-20 dental camps are being organized every month in the villages around the GSDCH.
- 3 Satellite centres are established out of which 2 are Urban ( Chamkaur Sahib and Rajpura ) and 1 Rural ( Gajju Kherra) to ensure complete dental care around GSDCH.
- Special Denture Camps are held by GSDCH in collaboration with Lion Eye Care Society at Chamkaur Shahib where more than 100 dentures are delivered to the patients.
Gian Sagar Dental College Hospital is backed up by Gian Sagar Medical College and Hospital, Gian Sagar Nursing College and Gian Sagar Physiotherapy College with a clear vision of being a self sustained organization. It provides a complete range of latest diagnostic and treatment facilities for the patients.
The available treatment in dental hospitals are:
- Implant Denture
- Oral Ulcers
- Complete Implant Denture
- Removable Fule Partial Denture
- Fixed Crown & Bridge
- Filling & RCT
- Oral Prophylaxis
- Gum Surgeries
- Orthodontic Treatment
- Pedodontic Filling/Extraction