Dermatologists are the medical experts for skin problems. Your skin only has so many different ways it can act up to tell you something is wrong. The ‘words’ in your skin’s ‘vocabulary’ can have subtle differences that are important for diagnosis.
For example, people often misinterpret the scale of seborrhea as ‘dry skin’, when, in fact, it’s a rash (dermatitis). Also, not every facial pustule is acne, a dermatologist may see them looking more consistent with a staph infection, a fungal or yeast infection, a rash like perioral dermatitis etc.
Your treatment will be different for each of these conditions. If you want to get rid of a skin problem fast, there’s no substitute for starting with the right diagnosis. Expert treatment is available for common and rare skin diseases. State of the art treatment facilities like laser therapy, phototherapy, vitiligo surgery etc.
Services at Gian Sagar:
- Phototherapy for vitiligo and psoriasis
- Laser Hair Removal
- Micro dermabrasion
- Light Pulse Skin Renewal
- Chemical peels (Glycolic acid, TCA, Salipeels)
- Acne and Acne Scars Treatments
- Management of all types of dermatoses
- Treatment of moles/birth marks
- Dermatosurgery for Vitiligo (white patches)
- The Department is soon going to start skin
related allergy tests